Monday, November 30, 2015

Two MinuteThank You - Avery B

 Bella said go to the doctor. I said that it would pass, it will go away. She told me to go to the doctor, you really need to get that checked out, or I will tell your mother and take you myself. I said yes ma'am and went and made an appointment. The doctor said I have heart disease and that they don't know what to do. She said to keep swimming but to watch what I eat. But I don't really watch what I eat. Mom said, don't buy those cheese curds. Jay said let me have some. And I said no they are all mine. Coach says to take it easy. And I tell him that people who take it easy don't get faster. My dad tells me to quit swim. My dad tells me that he won't pay for college. So I ask myself, would he pay for a heart transplant? So I go on day by day. Mom says apply to college. School says get good grades. Dad says I'm not payin'. Heart says I'm not going to work. What do I say? I say I have no idea. Just keep on going. Day by day. Damn cheese curds.

No comments:

Post a Comment