Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Two Minute Thank You

My mom said to pedal and look straight ahead. My dad said it wasn't our fault as he packed up his clothes. Mrs. Stocker gave me puzzles. Mrs. White gave me crafts. Mrs. Brown gave me clothes post bloody noses and Mrs. Sims helped me pick out books. Michael taught me how to play my first note on clarinet. Aunt Mary Claire gave me a set of oil paints and said "I know you can create something beautiful with these." My best friend said I'm sorry after telling me she attempted suicide. My dad said "You have to maintain good grades if you want to go to Henry Clay." My mom said to never compare myself to my sisters. My older sister said goodbye then came back six months later. I waved to my best friend as she left my house. I cried 6 hours later when she texted me saying she was going to the Ridge after attempting suicide a second time. My grandma said "We're so proud of you." My sister said "Can you help me with chemistry?" My mom said to look at the road ahead of me and push down the gas pedal.

No comments:

Post a Comment