Sunday, November 29, 2015

Two Minute Thank You - Sydney Taylor

My grandmother said she wouldn't tell her anything. Jess said I lava you and Hope said she always be there for me. My dad said to be careful and Maggie asked if I was okay. My mom said go to work, get good grades, practice your speeches. Then she said stop working so much, your grades suck, you stay after school too much, come home and clean. And then she asked why I hadn't paid my bills, why my grades still sucked, why I had another dent in my car, what happened? She said I destroyed our relationship. She didn't understand that we never had one. She said I lied about everything. Isabelle said shoot for the moon or settle for the Orion Nebula. He said he was sorry, but didn't know why I was mad. Kinda defeats the point of apologizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment