Monday, November 23, 2015

Two Minute Thank You - Anthony Tamasi

Jared showed me how to dribble a basketball. Mr. Hukill taught me how to hold a bat. I learned to use a shorter one because of my small stature. Coach Pete told me to use it to my advantage; the other team would not be expecting much. Mrs. Dewees told me, “You will be a star.” My mother explained to me about manner, to always be polite. Jacob showed me how to code. Mrs. Johnson said, “Always be a little kinder than necessary.” Roderick said, “Do you need a job?” Mr. Behler said, “You can just skim it to understand it.” My orthodontist always said that I looked nice today. Tim asked me what I had to contribute. Caleb helped carry me when I ripped open my leg. We found some Neosporin and bandages, and walked to Tyler’s house. My step brother, also named let me borrow his shoes. I know a lot of people named Tyler. Ty said, “It gets better.” Mei Yu said, “Should I fight her?” Andrew told me to put on a shirt that was not so tight. John never said much, just observed. My mother helped me paddle back to the beach, from the rip current. Dan said, “Read the instructions first.” No thanks. Mr. Combs said to learn by doing it. Robert told me to get some new shoes. Caroline told me to lose the cargo pants and graphic tees. Donna held me up as I threw up for an hour, and made me soup when I was sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment