Monday, December 14, 2015

Two Minute Thank You - Gates Sweeney

My father said to swing easy. He also said to stare at the head of the nail. "Jerk the pole when the bobber disappears." A processor is the brain of the computer. "Try and take this apart and put it back together." "Don't forget to sleep well." "Take a deep breath, I know you're nervous." He said he'll wake me up at 5:30. He said to watch out for those wires. "Make sure you switch the breaker off before you start working." "I'll help pay for your project." I did it dad! It works! It's installing Windows now! "Ease out on the clutch, and give it  more gas." I smoothed it out in a month or so, the ball was flying straight. Can we go to the farm dad? "Yes, but help me hook up the boat first." Why does a 17 year old know how to mix epoxy, find a stud in the wall, or make a wooden bowl? I said lets arm wrestle, you said I should wait a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment